Book at the best price
Book your stay with us at the best price with exclusive advantages
Easily access anywhere in Madrid
We are located in Puerta del Sol itself, on a pedestrian street next to the largest shopping and commercial area
Excellent transport communications
9 miles away from Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
The airport is connected to Madrid by metro (Line 8) via two stations: one in the T2 terminal (Metro Aeropuerto T1-T2-T3) and the other in the T4 terminal (Metro Aeropuerto T4).
How to get to the hotel from the airport
Train and metro: at the airport, take the Metro Line 8 (pink) at Nuevos Ministerios (the Madrid Metro ticket is valid). Then, change to the CERCANÍAS RENFE regional trains and take Line C-3 or C-4 to Sol. For that, you will have to buy a new ticket (total cost is under 4€).
Taxi: there are taxi ranks in all four airport terminals (T1, T2, T3 and T4) at arrivals. The fare is 30€ (fixed price) from any of the terminals, including luggage. Approximate journey duration: 20 minutes.
Sol train and metro station: 50 yds.
Atocha train station: 1.1 miles
Parking very close to the hotel
How to get to the car park
You can access it directly on Calle Mayor at number 25 or on Calle Atocha number 9 by entering the tunnel.
Request this service during the booking process
The best location in Madrid for tourism and business
- Plaza Mayor: 150 yds., 2-minute walk
- Monastery of Descalzas Reales: 300 yds., 4-minute walk
- Palacio Real: 500 yds., 6-minute walk
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza: 0.6 miles, 10-minute walk approx.
- Museo del Prado and Museo Reina Sofía: 0.9m miles, 14-minute walk
- La Castellana, Madrid’s main business area: 2.5 miles
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium: 3.7 miles
- IFEMA Madrid Fair: 6.8 miles
Advantages of booking
directly on the official website
Lowest price guaranteed